Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review 2nd Edition is a comprehensive and active self-assessment tool for medical students, residents, and attending physicians. The second edition has been thoroughly revised to include 17 sections and 300+ new questions to address emerging high-value content areas. The second edition is designed to help professionals quickly highlight key concepts and must-know information in the PM&R curriculum. Containing over 1800 multiple choice questions and detailed explanations in 17 digestible topic areas, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review 2nd Edition can help busy, on-the-go professionals sharpen their skills and test their recall of the fundamental components of PM&R training and practice. Suggested readings are provided at the end of each section for further study.
- Revised, updated, and expanded Second Edition of the singular Q&A review for PM&R
- Comprehensive coverage of the knowledge base and clinical practice areas necessary for success
- Contains ~1800 multiple choice questions with answers and explanations, ~300 completely new to this edition
- Facilitates recall of key concepts and helps identify knowledge gaps
- Available as a print text or mobile app for on-the-go study anywhere